Thursday, June 11, 2015

Picture Perfect Prompts

                                                                Story #5
          I took her down to our favorite place. Casually, we walked as if it was just any other walk. She didn't know yet, but of course I did. That was the night everything in my life changed. We got to our favorite bench. We sat there just staring at the beautiful water, amazed even at out millionth time seeing it. I turned to her. Her eyes were shining like stars, and her smile took up the entire beach. I went down on my knee,and popped the question. "Will you marry me?' I asked her with the ring in my hand. She started sobbing with happiness, and she eventually spit out the word. She said yes. I knew from that day one, we were going to be the best for friends. We would become parents to our child. I couldn't wait. It was like nothing else I had ever experienced and I would do it over a million times if I could. Today, we are living with our too young children, in a nice home together. What else can you ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment