Friday, June 5, 2015

Picture Perfect Prompts

                                                                                                    Story #1
          
         Suddenly, I couldn't breathe. Something was over my mouth. It felt weird. It felt like a persons hand. I couldn't see either. I didn't realize what was going on at the time. That is until I was thrown into the back of the white, filthy van. I could see then, and I could breathe too. There was only one small window that I could see out of. I saw many trees, and we were on a narrow, dirt path. I had know idea where I was going, or who was driving me there. At this time I still hadn't realized what was going on. The path went on forever, like a black hole. It felt like the ride was never ending. When we reached the end of the winding path, there was an old, torn, log cabin. In front of us, was a huge tree. Bigger than anything I had ever seen in my entire life. I had never felt so vulnerable. There was five men. All extremely muscular, and could easily destroy me all on there own, but there were three. I didn't know what to do. They didn't speak one word. They used gestures to lead me into the house and down into the musty basement. There were at least 30 other men there. They all looked as scared as me, they seemed to also have no idea what was going on. We were all in the same position. The three men had left. They left me there with all of the other men. No one had said anything, and I knew, without instruction, to not speak. I am sitting in this room, where 40 other men have arrived, and it has been only two more days. I don't have any idea what is going on. Help.    

No comments:

Post a Comment