Thursday, March 26, 2015

200 Word Sentence: Soccer

           I woke up this morning thing to myself about why I play this game, why I play this game every weekend through the snow and rain, I have come to a conclusion; I play with cold, hot, rainy, snowy, or any kind of weather because I love the sport and it makes me happy when nothing else can, the feeling you get when you’re on the field and you score a goal is like nothing else, I can’t even explain it, my heart beats faster than ever and I get a certain tingle in my entire body, it is unreal, when I am celebrating with my team it seems as if all of the hardships and dismay of life are gone, and I wouldn’t trade that feeling for anything else in the world, I hope that I can contain this feeling for the rest of my life, that is the reason that I wake up early every weekend to play the sport in any weather; cold, warm, hot, rainy, and even snow, because I love it and because there is nothing else like it in this big, huge world full of feelings, I love it so much I would do anything to keep it for the rest of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment