Friday, May 1, 2015

Poems

Elegy:
He was so young and naive,
so unique, you wouldn’t even believe.
when he passed us with pride,
without meeting a bride,
I couldn’t even imagine my life.

Only a boy, not even a teen,
why does life have to be so mean?
all of his life, his experiences great,
but then this happens.
Then this happens?

I hate him for this, I hate him,
but i loved him.
It flew in like a bird, without one word,
and took him with no regard.

He was no good anyways, but…
I cannot lie, I am nothing without him in my life,
I cannot go on.
I can never go on again.

I have to move on, I have to
I can no longer do this…
I can not reminisce with remorse,
no more sad songs singing in my head,
I'm done.
 
Limerick:
There once was a frail, fragile frog,
he made friends with a big, brown hog.
When the others made fun,
he would just shun.
but of course he would never flog.

Triolet:
Her smile was so bright,
it made my day and every night.
She sang with such delight,
Her smile was so bright,
She made me feel like i was in flight,
so, why did we fight?
Her smile was so bright,
it made my day and every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment